From: Daniel Frey (daniel.frey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-08-25 09:18:15

Mohamed Iqbal wrote:
> For now I will cnvert three or four libraries for academia purposes but a
> bigger number of libraries will be ported to my new language when the
> commercial release is ready.

I think it would be best if you convert the three or four libraries you
have in mind, prepare it the way you like to redistribute/sell it and
show the result to us *before* redistribution. It's easier to say: "This
is OK" or "This is not OK" when we have something to look at instead of
giving you a Carte Blanche.

> One more question: Should I mention that the original of the converted
> libraries is from Boost?

It IMHO depends whether you "port" the existing library or if you take
the ideas and rewrite it. Again, the difference is difficult to tell
without looking at your code.

Regards, Daniel

--
Daniel Frey
aixigo AG - financial training, research and technology