From: Dirk Schreib (Dirk.Schreib_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-08-30 14:50:15

"David Abrahams" <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote
> "Dirk Schreib" <Dirk.Schreib_at_[hidden]> writes:
> > I would like a variant to be LessThanComparable if all
> > BoundedTypes are LessThanComparable.
> > [...]
> Sounds like maybe you want dynamic_any. Have you looked at Alexander
> Nasonov's work?

I'm using something quite similar to any/dynamic_any in the moment but try
to convert it to boost::variant instead. (hopefully with some performance
improvements)
As Peter points out it is possible to provide the functionality with the
public
interface. But I would like this built in.

Dirk