From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-09-03 13:58:14

I confirm that the test works on MSVC 7.1 debug and release apparently without
warnings at level 4. As noted in another related post, it is not possible to
check without separate compilation of the unit_test modules because these
produce warnings and the exectuionmonitor requires language extensions to
compile winnt.h.

The test suite appears to be commendably thorough.

A minor point: in the excellent documentation the link at 'documentation' is
broken.
"For more information how to use the circular buffer see the documentation. "

The docs example compiles free of warnings _without_ MS language extensions, so
I think we can be reasonably confident that the code is strictly Standard.

I did note that

   #include <boost/circular_buffer_hpp>

should I think be .hpp?

Circular buffer documentation is still at 3.1 whereas code is 3.3.

More over-commented examples of usage would also always be welcome of course.
Use of other containers...

Looking good!

Paul

Paul A Bristow, Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 8AB UK
+44 1539 561830 Mobile +44 7714 33 02 04
mailto:pbristow_at_[hidden]