From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-09-03 18:36:11

[2003-09-03] Beman Dawes wrote:

>We've started testing preparatory to moving the web site to SourceForge.

Which reminds me... In a conversation I had with Dave he pointed out to me
the suggested language to use for use of the new license:

    See accompanying LICENSE for terms and conditions of use.

And I even understand and agree with the point in the license FAQ about:
"Since license wording may change over time, why dont source files identify
the version number of the license which applies?"

But currently we are "distributing" Boost files without the LICENSE file.
Specifically the regression log files. That includes the ones generated by
testers, and the support files (regression-logs.pl, and index.shtml).

Question is; Should we have different language for those circumstances? And
if so, what is the suggested language?

-- grafik - Don't Assume Anything
-- rrivera (at) acm.org - grafik (at) redshift-software.com
-- 102708583 (at) icq