From: Matthias Troyer (troyer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-09-04 10:22:13

Dear Robert,

I'm also impressed by how much effort you have invested and am working
myself through the documentation now. I will have a number of questions
regarding your resolution of some of my concerns from the last review,
and wonder whether I should send you the list in private or openly on
the list here? I assume that currently we are at an informal discussion
stage and not in a formal review?

Best regards

Matthias