From: Fernando Cacciola (fernando_cacciola_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-09-05 14:04:01

Hi Robert!

I've managed to build the library with BCB6sp4
Didn't run the demos nor the test yet, but the .lib is ready.

I had to make some changes to the sources/headers.
If you diff them you'll see what I changed.

There were mostly Borland issues, except for somemIMO legitimate errors.

One problem I didn't solve is in
"utf8_codecvt_facet.hpp".
The virtual overrides 'do_in/do_out' inoverrides have the wrong signature
(they use only char and no wchar_t at all)

I had a very misterious error in "codecvt_null.cpp" saying that
the do_out/do_in functions are not members of the class
codecvt_null<wchar_t>, yet they are, and they have the
same signature as in the declaration, in "codecvt_null.hpp"
So I just removed this file from the build :-)

I'm sending you privately a zip with my version.

Best