From: Paul Hamilton (paul_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-09-08 10:56:32

I build all my code on mac/linux, but want to make it available to
people over in the Win32 world.

Since I really want people to use dll's rather than static link, I need
to export all of the appropriate functions and classes. Naturally in my
native environment I don't need to do that.

Is there any way to build with gcc on another platform so that it will
either explicitly require exporting in some way, or is there some tool
that I can use to see which entry points are being used so that i can
whack "exports" on all of those places?

I CAN build on a Win32 environment to actually test, but I really want
to do all of the hard work on a *nix box.

Paul Hamilton
pHamtec P/L - Software Makers
http://www.phamtec.com/
mailto:paul_at_[hidden]