From: graydon hoare (graydon_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-09-11 13:23:41

hi,

I've been using boost::cpp_main_caller recently as a substitute for
main(), and am generally happy with it, but find the error messages
somewhat more verbose than necessary. for example, when my program
returns 1, I get this:

**** error return code 1
********** errors detected; see standard output for details ***********

which is much more than I need, as I am already printing an
informative message explaining the failure (and / or printing an
exception) and a log dump when there is a failure. I would prefer to
inhibit these two extra lines (say with an environment variable
setting, as I inhibit the run-confirming messages). would this be an
acceptable change?

-graydon