From: David B. Held (dheld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-09-15 12:19:22

"ch00k" <xchookx_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> [...]
> I mean data structure that is container of intervals (1,6),
> (3,8) etc, which are considered ordered by the first value
> and offers such an operations:
> 1. Standard sorted container operations: min, max, search
> 2. Search the minimal interval overlapping give interval (O(log n))

I wrote a policy-based map that is getting stale in the boost-
sandbox. It sounds like perhaps you could define a custom
node policy for it, although you might have to modify the
interface to accomodate any additional functionality. Also,
Joaquín Mª López Muñoz has written some type of new
set-like container that might be relevant to look at.

Dave