From: Darren Cook (darren_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-09-17 09:24:22

> Aren't MIT and BSD different? Why lump them together?

I had them that way to start, but there were almost the same so it seemed
more natural to put them together.

>>Did I get that right and are there any other important differences?
>
> I don't know. My first impression is that what you wrote is too short
> to possibly be complete,

I think we can link to the opensource.org site for people who care about
being complete. I think all we need is a simple explanation of key
differences for programmers skimming to decide if they should bother even
evaluating Boost or not.

...in fact from that point of view how about:

Q. How is it different from the MIT or BSD license?
Basically the same. See http://www.opensource.org/licenses/bsd-license.php
and http://www.opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php.

Darren