From: Thomas Conway (conway_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-09-21 20:57:29

Hi

I've been looking at boost for a few months now, and the main failing that I
can see is that the documentation is fairly thin, in as much as there are no
books ranging from the "boost for dummies" through to "the annotated boost".
Now I am very aware that producing a book is a big excercise, and most people
are much more interested in either their end application or in
developing/refining cool new libraries. So, I'm wondering if there are any
projects to produce a book (or books), because if there are, I'd be
interested in contributing, or if there are not, is there anyone else
interested?

Tom

--
Dr Thomas Conway                            Multimedia Database Systems, RMIT
<conway_at_[hidden]>      499 User Error: Replace user and press ANY key.