From: Douglas Gregor (gregod_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-09-21 21:37:37

On Sunday 21 September 2003 10:16 pm, Douglas Gregor wrote:
> On Sunday 21 September 2003 09:57 pm, Thomas Conway wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > I've been looking at boost for a few months now, and the main failing
> > that I can see is that the documentation is fairly thin, in as much as
> > there are no books ranging from the "boost for dummies" through to "the
> > annotated boost". Now I am very aware that producing a book is a big
> > excercise, and most people are much more interested in either their end
> > application or in developing/refining cool new libraries. So, I'm
> > wondering if there are any projects to produce a book (or books), because
> > if there are, I'd be interested in contributing, or if there are not, is
> > there anyone else interested?
> >
> > Tom

... and by the way, if you're interested in Boost's online documentation,
there is a project to normalize the look-n-feel of Boost documentation via
the "BoostBook" documentation format. It's used in the Any, Array, Function,
Ref, Signals, and Variant libraries so far, and we'd love to have any help :)
The mailing list is here: