From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-09-23 22:38:25

[2003-09-23] Rene Rivera wrote:

>[2003-09-23] John Maddock wrote:
>
>>3) Broken stage rule: stage rule lib name mangling is no longer working
for
>>the regex lib build - see libs/regex/build/Jamfile. Probably effects
>>signals lib and Rene's new install code as well.
>
>OK, how is it no longer working? If doesn't work anymore I can see how it
>would affect signals lib as it's a copy of the same name mangling code. The
>install code uses it's own name mangling, the new and hopefully to be
>standard mangling, so it should not be affected.

Much later... I can see how it's no longer working, and I even know what the
culprit change is. I've adjusted the common-stage-tag rule to make it work.
But I'm not certain I did the correct fix, as it doesn't address the actual
problem, and therefore doesn't fix regex and signals :-( I'll look at it
again after my vacation.

-- grafik - Don't Assume Anything
-- rrivera (at) acm.org - grafik (at) redshift-software.com
-- 102708583 (at) icq