From: Alexander Nasonov (alnsn-mycop_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-09-24 08:01:57

John Sheehan wrote:

> I took the ScopeGuard implementation by Andrei Alexandrescu and
> reimplemented it using Boost.Function and Boost.Bind. I was able to

Boost.Function? Hmm. Are you sure, it's not too heavy?

> implement it with a single class and one helper function per supported
> signature. It is really useful. If anyone is interested, I can send it
> to them or post it to the list.
>
> John Sheehan

It has just been discussed on Russian site www.rsdn.ru

http://www.rsdn.ru/Forum/Message.aspx?mid=389127#389127

First version was too boost::bind oriented. boost::_bi::bind_t<R, F, A> was
later replaced with F.
Code (except comments) is in English, or course.

--
Alexander Nasonov
Remove minus and all between minus and at from my e-mail for timely response