From: Dumbnose (dumbnose_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-09-24 15:02:12

I hadn't set out to do this. I couldn't find the download for the code from
the original article. So, I was just sitting at a coffe shop to reimplement
it as described in the article. I got sick of cutting and pasting and
decided to do this instead. I only tried it with Visual C++ 7.1 so far.
Once I get a few minutes, I will check it with Comeau and GCC (I've been at
work for two days straight, so I'm a little slap happy right now). I am
attaching my implementation as well as the basic tests I created for it.

John