From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-09-24 16:36:29

[2003-09-22] Beman Dawes wrote:

>At 05:13 PM 9/21/2003, David Abrahams wrote:
>
> >> Unless someone comes forward with a strong
> >> argument, I think we should leave the "the" in.
> >
> >We can leave the "the" in if there's a comma before "version", IMO.
>
>Yes, it definitely reads better with a comma. Let's go that route.
>
>To recap, the example comment will be:
>
>// Copyright Jane Programmer 2002. Use, modification and distribution is
>// subject to the Boost Software License, Version 1.0. (See accompanying
>// file LICENSE-1.0 or http://www.boost.org/LICENSE-1.0)

I just ran into a slight problem while incorporating changes for building
Boost.Jam on VMS platforms... VMS enforces the file extension == file type
rule, and hence will cause problems in dealing with "LICENSE-1.0" as a file.
Would it be possible to use "LICENSE-1_0" instead? Or even "LICENSE-1_0.txt"
:-)

-- grafik - Don't Assume Anything
-- rrivera (at) acm.org - grafik (at) redshift-software.com
-- 102708583 (at) icq