From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-09-28 23:59:31

Hi Thorsten,

> The container_traits<> template have been a long way under way (originally
> termed array_traits).
> With the help of Pavol Dropa, I think we have a fairly solid
> implementation.
>
> I've uploaded container_traits.zip to the file section and you can also
> find docs, test, Jamfile etc in the sandbox.

A quick question: maybe it would be better to upload the file to webspace of
boost_sandbox project on sourceforge. That's really more accessible to
users, since you can just post an URL, and I think it's easier for you as
well: with yahoogroups, uploading a newer version is a pain, for example.

Since you've already a member of boost_sandbox project, this would be easy
for you.

- Volodya