From: Alexander Nasonov (alnsn-mycop_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-01 02:13:20

Daniel Frey wrote:

> Alexander Nasonov wrote:
>> I've just typed something but I'm not sure whether it should work as
>> expected. Intel 7.1 compiles it and prints 1 in both cases. Comeau online
>> compiles it as well but I can't run the test.
> The usual hack in these cases is to use the result (foo<>::value) to
> create an array of chars and see if comeau complains about a 0-size array
> :)

You're right. Thank you, Daniel :)

Both Comeau and Intel choose this although copy ctor for tester<T> isn't
accessible:
template<class T>
yes_type test_copy_ctor(tester<T>);

The same if T is used as a return type of tester function.

--
Alexander Nasonov
Remove minus and all between minus and at from my e-mail for timely response