From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-02 07:32:34

Alexander Terekhov <terekhov_at_[hidden]> writes:

> Alan.Griffiths_at_[hidden] wrote:
> [...]

>> The problem is not the C++ standard; it is that is that catch (...)
>
> Don't get me started on this, please.

Really, don't. Alexander has repeatedly demonstrated his
unwillingness or inability to explain and justify his claims in a way
that makes sense to most people; asking him over and over to do so is
just a waste of list bandwidth. I suggest you try to find someone
else to ask who can be more helpful. For example, I sent an email to
David Butenhof about this 2-phase EH business out of curiosity, since
he seems to advocate it, but I have yet to hear back.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting