From: David B. Held (dheld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-03 12:38:49

> [...]
> Sorry to pick at nits, but shouldn't this be:
>
> // Copyright Jane Programmer 2002. Use, modification, and distribution
are
> ^
^^^
> // subject to the Boost Software License, Version 1.0. (See accompanying
> // file LICENSE_1_0.txt or copy at http://www.boost.org/LICENSE_1_0.txt)

Do you mean the year and the comma? I think the year should get
updated too, but I think it's acceptable form to not include a comma
before the conjunction in a list. It's one of those things where the
proper form was to always use the comma, but so many people
stopped using it that it became an accepted form. Even so, a lot of
style guides on the web say you should use it anyway, and I agree.

Dave

---