From: Philippe A. Bouchard (philippeb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-02 10:27:03

My sincere excuses for the lack of documentation, I've concrentrated too
much on other issues. It is the first time I am getting thru this, I didn't
know what to expect. Next time I am going to prove the code is right also
(except BOOST_DATA_ALIGNMENT which was borrowed from STL's and pos()
function).

I would like to thank Boost for the efforts they give for a better language.
This is really impressive & complex.

I am going to concentrate for now on shifted_ptr for documentation issues.

Regards,

Philippe