From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-03 13:45:06

http://www.boost.org/LICENSE_1_0.txt)

>Sorry to pick at nits, but shouldn't this be:
>
>// Copyright Jane Programmer 2002. Use, modification, and distribution
are
> ^
^^^

That wording came from Devin Smith.

IIRC, the comma depends on the style guide you prefer.

My wife writes for newspapers that use the AP style guide, which explicitly
says no comma. But others require the comma. I personally like the comma,
and added it in my files. I think we should add the comma.

I'm worried that changing "is" to "are" might change the meaning, but "are"
does seem fractionally better to me.

--Beman