From: Douglas Gregor (gregod_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-03 22:52:25

I'd like to request a review of the "tribool" library. It's a little 3-state
boolean logic library (the third state being "indeterminate", i.e., "could be
either true or false") that I've been using for a while in my research, and
maybe someone else could benefit from it.

The archive is available in several forms:
  - ZIP file in the vault
http://f3.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/sDd-PyIAxU0vCAIWERrMvmhVPg62VfS8EnM2t99kFF8eOhkmGa1tBfySlzRRsLx4K05h8YKCkOuQXMv2RGSEpMBSkA5dyDsuguVNAQ/tribool-20031002.zip

  - Gzipped tarball in the vault:
http://f2.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/sDd-P1beTX0vCAIWFVTbJUUz3j7LMaRhQ8TAD6r0UFHjSocGkj28eMRIvCwtd1cS1RShKkFkDAHC8uDj1q8YLln-nHjpoqES-SCH0g/tribool-20031003.tgz

  - in the sandbox: the header is boost/tribool.hpp, and the
documentation/tests are in libs/utility, although this is NOT the recommended
final resting place. If you don't want to generate your own documentation for
the BoostBook sources and Doxygenated header, grab an archive from the vault.

        Doug