From: David B. Held (dheld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-04 02:33:27

"E. Gladyshev" <egladysh_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> [...]
> Sorry, anybody knows who is this Andrei guy.

You can check out a bunch of his past columns on CUJ to
get an idea of what kinda guy he is (or, at least, what kind of
face he presents through CUJ).

> It seems like he is *SO* fun.

Oh, he's a bundle of excitement, no doubt. ;>

> Somebody somewhere mentioned to me that he wrote
> a good programming book.

Well, he wrote Modern C++ Design, and ACCU thought it
was pretty neat, and they had some good picks to choose
from.

> personally hate programming books and never read
> them...

Why do you hate books you never read? Anyway, perhaps
you stumbled on a string of Herb Shildt books?

> well, if you don't consider "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the
> Galaxy" to be a programming book.
> Andrei, if you really wrote a book, I am going to read it.

That's not a bad idea.

Dave

---