From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-05 08:39:39

[2003-10-01] Beman Dawes wrote:

>At 11:12 AM 10/1/2003, Guillaume Melquiond wrote:
>
> >However, if you directly put the content of the whole distribution on the
> >website (instead of the documentation alone), no rewriting is needed and
> >you can suppress access files. Was that your intent?
>
>Yes. It is far easier if the web site is an exact mirror of the release
>distribution. It is also more robust since it does not depend on the CVS
>servers being up.

Since I put that .htaccess file there I can tell you that it's safe to
remove it in the new arrangment. Both lins are there to direct the links on
the regression pages to pages that otherwise would not exist, but will when
the website is at SF.

-- grafik - Don't Assume Anything
-- rrivera (at) acm.org - grafik (at) redshift-software.com
-- 102708583 (at) icq