From: Brock Peabody (brock.peabody_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-09 18:07:50

OK, on the face of it that does seem to be the best of both worlds. Would
the invariant be that the variant contains one of {T0, T1, ... TN} except
after a failed assignment, in which case it is "empty"?

Would it be kosher for 'typical' visitors to ignore the possibility that the
variants they are visiting are the victims of failed assignments?

Anyway, I think this is a great solution.

Brock