From: Firingme (firingme_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-10 01:32:29

"Joel de Guzman" <joel_at_[hidden]>
??????:00b301c38eeb$2f16fbc0$64646464_at_godzilla...
> Does that prove that VC7.1 is worse? It's trully sad that people jump
> to the conclusion that a compiler is better by virtue of it being able to
> compile this or that library without considering how much gunk was written
> to workaround various compiler quirks to make them happy.
The Problem is not VC7.0 "being able to compile this or that library
without
 considering how much gunk was written".
 C1001 Error is

---------Compiler Internal Error---------

that says if you receive a C1001 error, you can't do anything to work around
it, and I also
think that it express that the Compiler is not stablity enough !

As far as I know, there have been many people have send there complain to MS
with this *fatal* BUG !