From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-10 04:16:56

Firingme <firingme_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> From your reply, I can infer that you must have some painful experience with
> this ICEs........
>
> I'm a newbie with both C++ and English, so thanks a lot that you teach me so
> much.....
> ;-)I'll try to use VC7.1 as possible as I can,hope that will not be a
> nightmare

My pleasure. I can assure you, if you intend to use the boost library,
that upgrading to VC7.1 will be well worth it. See this link:

http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/

and check out the VC++ entries.

<< Be reminded though that as per http://www.boost.org/status/compiler_status.html
these tables are not a good indication of a particular compiler's compliance with
the C++ Standard. The Boost libraries often contain workarounds which mask
compiler deficiencies. I already mentioned that. >>

Cheers,

--
Joel de Guzman
http://www.boost-consulting.com