From: Firingme (firingme_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-13 23:45:41

"Douglas Gregor" <gregod_at_[hidden]>
??????:200310131057.46047.gregod_at_cs.rpi.edu...
> In www.boost.org , function's Document also have some little link
> > error,wish Doug to fix it.
> >
> > ;-)
>
> I just need to know what the errors are, and it'll be fixed in the next
> release.
>
> Doug

In page :
http://www.boost.org/libs/libraries.htm

When I click function tag, IE tell me :

Automatic redirection failed, please go to ../../doc/html/function.html

So ,I think there may be something wrong with that page.

> You don't need to use BoostBook unless you want to regenerate the
> documentation. Most users are better off just using the link that Eric
> posted to the HTML documentation that MetaComm generates nightly.

But I can't get the Boost.Function's HTML files from CVS access......
And in the download version of Boost, there aren't any html files been
included too.
So I suggest to include the HTML files instead of XML files. ;-)