From: Raoul Gough (RaoulGough_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-14 10:45:58

I recently created a new directory in CVS (libs/python/src/indexing)
and added some files to it on a new branch called indexing_v2. For
some reason, cvs never seems to make the local copies of these files
read-only:

/d/CVS/boost/boost $ ls -l libs/python/src/indexing
total 8
drwxr-xr-x+ 2 Raoul None 4096 Oct 14 12:21 CVS
-rwxr-xr-x 1 Raoul None 4407 Oct 8 16:49 python_iterator.cpp
-rwxr-xr-x 1 Raoul None 2053 Oct 14 12:21 slice.cpp

Note the rwx permissions, even though I haven't done a cvs edit since
I last committed the files. This seems to be something inherent in
CVS, since fetching these files (even on a different platform) gives
the same results. Is there anyway to fix this?

--
Raoul Gough.
(setq dabbrev-case-fold-search nil)