From: Paul Mensonides (pmenso57_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-14 13:48:51

> From: boost-bounces_at_[hidden]
> [mailto:boost-bounces_at_[hidden]] On Behalf Of Gregory Colvin

> > The library is effectively a programming language.
>
> Right. And I would find it easier to understand if I could study its
> BNF grammar.

(I'm not sure if this is supposed to be sarcastic or not.)

It would be a large grammar. The library acts like a programming
language, but it isn't technically a programming language--which gives
it a lot more inconsistencies and special cases than a proper language.
(After all, it is built atop Cpp which drastically limits its
abilities.) However, I suppose it is possible to produce a grammar.

Regards,
Paul Mensonides