From: Mohamed Iqbal (iad929_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-17 10:57:21

Hi...

Today I began a serious study of MPL because I will use it for two things:
1. to help to develop the game creation tool that I told you about,
2. to convert it to Sparks (the programming language of the above tool). Do
you think that Sparks is a good name?!!

I tried the first example from the MPL paper which was about the "largest"
metafunction using Dev-C++ that utilizes gcc 3.2. I have some questions:

1. I am not familiar enough with metaprogramming. What does this example do?
What do you mean by "largest" type?

2. The example compiled and ran fine but the result was strange: I sould get
the answer as "vector" but what I got is:
St6vectorIdSaIdEE. Why?

Mohammed