From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-19 13:30:16

[2003-09-24] Rene Rivera wrote:

>> Well doing a "bjam test" in libs/type_traits/test works, and correctly
>puts
>> it's results in "locate-root/bin/boost/libs/type_traits/test/...". But
I'd

[2003-10-19] rameysb wrote:

>have a jam file which used to create a bin directory int
>the test directory of my serialization library. Now
>I want to test the latest version. I updated my local CVS
>tree and "bjam ..." Rather than creating a bin directory
>in the local directory it creates a bin directory at the
>boost-root level.
>
>It seems that the process log program still works in that it
>seems to find the new directory. However the compiler_status
>program now gets confused and can't fnd the bin directory.
>
>WHat do I have to do to make this work?
>
>Here is the script that used to work
>
>c:/boost-build/bjam -sTOOLS=vc7 >bjam.log 2>&1
>process_jam_log <bjam.log
>compiler_status c:/boost-dev/ compiler_status.html

OK this is now fixed. Running compiler_status in a sub-project test
directory now generates only the limited results.

[Change is in both the HEAD and alternative_regression of
compiler_status.cpp]

Enjoy.

-- grafik - Don't Assume Anything
-- rrivera (at) acm.org - grafik (at) redshift-software.com
-- 102708583 (at) icq