From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-21 13:37:12

Hi All,

This is a heads up on some upcoming changes:

Recent bug reports have brought to my attention that the iterator concepts
differ in a few places from the standard, particularly in that the
TrivialIterator concept is not in the standard (it was from the SGI STL
docs), and uses of it in Input Iterator result in requirements not in the
standard. So I'm planning to remove the Trivial Iterator concept and make
some changes related to bringing the boost concept checks more in line
with the standard.

Cheers,
Jeremy

 Jeremy Siek http://php.indiana.edu/~jsiek/
 Ph.D. Student, Indiana Univ. B'ton email: jsiek_at_[hidden]
 C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org) office phone: (812) 855-3608