From: Pavol Droba (droba_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-23 13:36:25

On Thu, Oct 23, 2003 at 06:24:12PM +0300, Peter Dimov wrote:
> Pavol Droba wrote:
> > On Wed, Oct 22, 2003 at 08:41:42PM +0300, Peter Dimov wrote:
> [...]
> >> The other issue that I see after a cursory look can be summarized as
> >> 'trim_left_copy_if'. The verbosity of some of the names does not
> >> correspond
> >> to the frequency of their use. Once again, I'd rather see
> >>
> >> std::basic_string<T> ltrim(std::basic_string<T> const & input);
> >> std::basic_string<T> ltrim(std::basic_string<T> const & input, Pr
> >> isspace);
> >
> > trim_left_copy_if is not in the sources? where have you seen it?
> > Please try to have at least a brief look into docs, before making
> > jugments like this.
>
> trim_left_copy_if is described in
>
> libs\string_algo\doc\v1\trim.html
>
> in the sandbox CVS. If this is not the most recent version, I apologize (and
> politely suggest that you update the sandbox CVS with the latest
> documentation.)

v1 documentaion is obsolete and it is there from historical reasons only.
Current documentation is provide in boost-book format. If you want to use
the sandbox you will need to genarate docs from xml file. But it would
be easier for you to download .zip file or browse

http://tinyurl.com/obsl

Sorry for the confusion.

Pavol