From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-24 03:38:22

I deliberately put 'everyone' in quotes because there are some strange people
about ;-)

But I take your point - not everyone can live with SI only. So a framework that
allowed many units systems, of which SI is just one, would be ideal. But it
needs devising.

Paul

Paul A Bristow, Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 8AB UK
+44 1539 561830 Mobile +44 7714 33 02 04
mailto:pbristow_at_[hidden]