From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-26 07:05:22

This looks interesting - meeting many of the 'requirements' we have discussed.

The demo of 'medieval' units system of furlong/stone/fortnight is quite
persuasive - only slightly sillier than 'Imperial/US' still in very widespread
use ;-)

(And I recollect that fortnight^-1 proved a convenient unit for chemical
reaction kinetics).

Since the main non-SI requirements are for subatomic particle physics,
astronomy, and Imperial/US, these would be very useful demos.

What about radians, and trig functions etc?

Log scales like dB are also widely used - have you any ideas about dealing with
these, if 'far out'.

I look forward to trying it using MSVC 7.1.

Paul

Paul A Bristow, Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 8AB UK
+44 1539 561830 Mobile +44 7714 33 02 04
mailto:pbristow_at_[hidden]