From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-28 01:52:56

Peter Dimov wrote:

>> (Note that "anything goes" is extreme. The accepted libraries
>> would still be expected to meet the highest standards, they just
>> wouldn't have to be LWG ready to be accepted.)
>
> If a library meets the highest standards, how can it not be "LWG ready"?

Say, is it possible for BGL to become part of the standard? Even if
documentation is expanded twice and the amount of comments in code becomes
larger than the amount of the code? Seems to me that it's too
domain-specific, and large, to be in standard. But it's sufficiently
usefull to be in Boost.

- Volodya