From: Douglas Gregor (gregod_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-28 09:28:14

On Tuesday 28 October 2003 07:37 am, Pavel Vozenilek wrote:
> "Douglas Gregor" <gregod_at_[hidden]> wrote
>
> > I've updated the tribool library
>
> Looked briefly on it:
>
> 1. Woudn't it be better to output indeterminate value as '?' character
> (instead of number 2, where applicable)?
> 2. Reading value from stream:
>
> long value;
> if (in >> value) {
>
> Maybe only single char (wchar_t) should be read out - what if someone
> outputs two tribools without separator.

I'm following the standard behavior for 'bool' here, which reads in a 'long';
see 22.2.2.1.2/14.

> 3. Docs: tribool.tests.html: links to tests are invalid.

That's a longstanding BoostBook bug. Will be fixed when BoostBook is fixed, or
it'll "just work" when tribool documentation is generated along with the rest
of the library documentation in $BOOST_ROOT/doc.

> 4. Is there reason why XOR operation isn't present?

Well, there's no operator ^^ for logical XOR, but I guess we could just use
operator ^.

        Doug