From: Ronald Garcia (garcia_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-28 23:26:25

Neal D. Becker wrote:

>On Monday 27 October 2003 04:44 pm, Edward Diener wrote:
>

>>Neal D. Becker wrote:
>>

>>>Does multi_array support a resize operation? I didn't see one.
>>>

>>Documentation specifically says that the arrays are not resizable.
>>

>>>Should it?
>>>

>>No, because C multi-dimensional arrays, upon which MultiArray is based, are
>>not resizable either.
>>

>I suggest adding a pointer from the library doc section "containers" to ublas.
>It seems ublas matrix is what I want here.

Hi Neal,

It turns out that muti_array DOES have a resize operation. It is
described in the reference documentation, and unfortunately, the user
documentation has been in dire need of a rewrite for some time now.
This work is partly done, but is currently on hold (my apologies).
I hope to return to that endeavor shortly.

Cheers,

Ron