From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-29 12:17:04

[2003-10-29] John Maddock wrote:

>Rene,
>
>Everything is building OK for me, but when I tested using the bcb5 toolset
>got library names which did not contain the toolset name in them:
>
>For example
>
>boost_date_time-1_31.dll
>
>rather than the expected:
>
>boost_date_time-bcb5-1_31.dll
>
>BTW with the borland/msvc/vc7/vc71/gcc toolsets everything is just fine in
>this respect.
>
>Any ideas?

Yes ;-)

IT's because the common-stage-tag function looks for the borland toolset to
be named "borland-*tools.jam". If you name it like so: "borland-5-tools.jam"
you'll get what you expect.

And I also made a change to catch all such toolsets that would slip by so
that it will work in your case even if you don't rename the toolset file ;-)

Thanks for the feedback.

-- grafik - Don't Assume Anything
-- rrivera (at) acm.org - grafik (at) redshift-software.com
-- 102708583 (at) icq