From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-31 09:13:19

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 11:19:57 -0000, John Maddock wrote
> > //force the definition of INT64_C macro used in
> > posix_time_system
> > #ifndef __STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS
> > #define __STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS
> > # if __GNUC__ >= 2
> > # undef BOOST_HAS_STDINT_H
> > # endif
> > #endif
> > #include "boost/cstdint.hpp"
> >
> > Undefining BOOST_HAS_STDINT_H leads to numerous macros redefinition
> warnings
> > (essentially macros defined in stdint, are redefined in boost/cstdint).
>
> Undefining BOOST_HAS_STDINT_H will surely have a negative impact on other
> Boost libraries, if they are mixed with date_time: If there is a bug
> in boost/stdint.hpp or boost/config.hpp then it should be fixed, not
> hacked around like this. What was the original problem that led to

I agree. I'm pretty sure I posted some requests for help a couple years back
when I put this in that didn't get responses, so eventually I just took care
of it. That said, I can't find these in the archive at the moment...

Regardless the issue had to do with INT64_C macro redefinitions as I recall.
I'm ripping this code out and retesting. I'll let you know what I find out.

Jeff