From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-31 11:46:55

[2003-10-31] John Maddock wrote:

>Rene:
>
>A few more comments:
>
>When I build with the vc7 toolset the files are named with a "-vc" suffix
>rather than the expected "-vc7".

OK, I think that is now fixed.

>When building with msvc-stlport (or any stlport variant), should we have
>build variants/suffixes for:

Yes... or we should try.

>stlport-iostreams and

Using stlport iostreams is the default, so I added an "n" to the runtime tag
to indicate when you use native streams.

>stlport-debug

This one should have been already handled. You should see a "g" in the
runtime tag indicating that it's a debug runtime.

>which each produce binary incompatible versions (as I've just found to my
>cost).
>
>Thanks,

Welcome, and again, thanks for the feedback :-)

-- grafik - Don't Assume Anything
-- rrivera (at) acm.org - grafik (at) redshift-software.com
-- 102708583 (at) icq