From: Drazen DOTLIC (Drazen.Dotlic_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-04 08:22:40

No problem. Note that boost libraries that depend on this switch like
lexical_cast already work correctly - they do not assume anything, but
if wchar_t is not a type, certain functionality is unavailable.
On the second thought, lexical_cast is header only, while in this case
library actually needs to be built - well, anything goes as long as we
can override whatever is the default (on or off).

Drazen