From: Jessie Hernandez (jessie_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-04 15:46:30

"Richard Peters" <r.a.peters_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
[snip]
> Can't some sort of hybrid-solution be used? A mixture of a hierarchy and
> error codes, where the structure of the hierarchy is driven by the need to
> catch different situations, and detail to those classes is added in the
form
> of a specific error code.
[snip]

Richard, this is the same thing I proposed a few days ago. In fact, I am
almost done making this change locally. I have some other minor changes to
make, but as soon as those changes are done, I will upload the new version
of the library in the Files section (work has been hectic these days, that's
why I haven't had the chance to upload it sooner :-( ).

--
Jessie Hernandez