From: Dave Gomboc (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-05 10:10:01

> The budget is not a problem, I would actually pay more
> for a shorter (to the point) version. :)
> If time is money, then think about
> the time you'd spend sorting stuff out.
>
> Eugene

OOSC2 (Meyer) is an award-winning book, and rightly so. It is well worth
the full read. Investing your time in it will not only save time for the
rest of us now, but yours also in the future. Frankly, I'm amazed at the
patience some people have recently shown here for an individual who asks
for where to read about invariants but then when provided with an
excellent suggestion indicates that their time is too valuable to actually
follow through and read it.

I've tried to tone this down to not be a flame. Apologies in advance if I
didn't completely succeed.

Dave