From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-05 17:03:08

This is indeed excellent. You might like to allude to the other important
(numerically)use of autolinking - the unit_test_library. (This might avoid the
continuing confusion caused because the user (me too at first) hasn't realised
that he MUST create a library of the test tools stuff).

I have been using a slightly hacked version highly conveniently for some time,
but with your most recent version I get a message:

boost_1_30_2\boost\config\auto_link.hpp(265) : fatal error C1189: #error :
"some required macros where not defined (internal logic error)."

Apart from the minor grammar problem with 'where', I have yet to figure what I
have done wrong. Is this message telling me that autolink logic is faulty, or
much more likely, my provision of macro defines? It might be more helpful to
say which is missing?

No doubt you and Gennady will get these to work together before the next release
(they probably do already).

Paul

Paul A Bristow, Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 8AB UK
+44 1539 561830 Mobile +44 7714 33 02 04
mailto:pbristow_at_[hidden]