From: Weston Markham (wmarkham_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-06 12:20:34

Hi. It is likely that I am missing something, but the most recent posts
from Jessie seem to indicate to me that the more specific information
about the condition is only available through the enumeration. I am
arguing against this restriction: even though the enumeration provides
a way to get the most specific information about the condition, an
exception that is thrown should also communicate this same
information through its type.

Weston

Quoting Jessie from Friday (
):