From: Jessie Hernandez (jessie_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-07 00:42:05

        I have uploaded a new version of the net library in the files section
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/boost/files/socketstream/). This release
contains the following changes:

- Exception hierarchy is now only a group of categories, with a reason()
member indicating the exact failure reason, as previously discussed.
- The error policy handling now models the iostreams model.
- Underscores have been removed from in front of the identifier names.
- Some work has been done on the design document (main page of docs).

        I still have to finish the design docs, the class documentation, add more
tests, finish unimplemented classes such as server_socket, etc., but at
least anyone can take a look at what I have so far, if they wish to do so.
I will provide regular updates as time permits.

--
Jessie Hernandez