From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-07 11:33:10

[2003-11-07] John Maddock wrote:

>> 1. Copied you Jamfile into .../test/build directory
>> 2. run bjam ... in .../test/example directory - got linker errors caused
>by
>> missing new libs names.
>
>Yep - currently you need to disable auto-linking for bjam builds of test
>programs - defining BOOST_WHATEVER_NO_LIB for those targets is the usual
>method (assuming BOOST_WHATEVER_NO_LIB disables auto-linking in your code).
>
>Rene - is there any way in which a test that is dependent upon say
><lib>whatever could actually be made dependent upon the staged and
>name-mangled version of that library ?

Not currently, and adding it would be difficult.

Changing things so that you can depend on the name manged versions directly
(not going through the stage targets) is less difficult. Let me think about
it and get back to you.

-- grafik - Don't Assume Anything
-- rrivera (at) acm.org - grafik (at) redshift-software.com
-- 102708583 (at) icq